The Eureka Springs mark includes our name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin.
Eureka Springs encourages and supports other products and services that use and supplement our services. At the same time, we must protect our reputation and brand identity. So we ask that you follow these Logo Guidelines, which are intended to promote consistent use of our Brand Assets. This makes it easier for people to instantly recognize references to Eureka Springs and prevents consumer confusion. These guidelines also help protect Eureka Springs’s intellectual property.
Please don’t modify the mark or use it in a confusing way, or in a way that confuses Eureka Springs with another brand (including your own).
If you wish to utilize the Eureka Springs logo, you must agree to and follow these Brand Guidelines.
● Provide plenty of space around the Eureka Springs CAPC logo
● Contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Download, review and follow the logo guidelines
● Submit your use of the logo for final approval
● Use the Eureka Springs CAPC logo without formal, written permission from the Director of the Eureka Springs CAPC.
● Alter these files in any way.
● Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Eureka Springs CAPC of your product, service, or business without permission from the Director of the Eureka Springs CAPC.
● Use these graphics as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
● Combine these graphics with any other graphics without written consent from the Director of the Eureka Springs CAPC.
● Change scale, skew or rotate the Logo
● Change the design of the Logo
● Change or vary the colors of the Logo
● Shrink the Logo to less than 1” in height
● Combine the Logo with any other design, trademark, graphic, text, or other elements, including your name, any trademarks or any generic terms
● Incorrect or unapproved use of the logo could result in a lawsuit to stop the infringement.
● No Logo may be used or displayed in any of the following ways:
○ In any manner that, in the sole discretion of Eureka Springs CAPC, discredits Eureka Springs CAPC or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill;
○ In any manner that infringes, dilutes, depreciates the value, or impairs the rights of Eureka Springs CAPC in the Logos;
○ In any manner that is false or misleading;
○ In connection with any pornography, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
○ In any manner that violates the trademarks, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights of others;
○ In any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy;
○ In any manner as part of the name of a product or service of a company other than Eureka Springs CAPC
● All goodwill generated by the use of any Logo inures to the benefit of Eureka Springs CAPC. You may not assert rights to any Logo whether by trademark registration, domain name registration or anything else.
● You must, upon request from Eureka Springs CAPC, provide samples of any materials that include the Logos for purposes of determining compliance with this policy.
● You must make any changes to your use of the Logos that are requested by Eureka Springs CAPC.
● Business partners or organizational partners who have agreements with Eureka Springs CAPC must comply with the terms of their agreement in addition to this policy.