USA Weekend voted Eureka Springs as the seventh best place to see fall colors! Here are the Top Ten:
1. Aspen, Colo. You won’t forget the sight of white-trunked aspens with golden leaves.
2. Bayfield, Wis. Bright Victorian homes add to the color on Lake Superior’s hilly shore.
3. Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia and North Carolina.Pull off in Asheville, N.C., to see the grand Biltmore Estate in autumn.
4. Boston Common. Strollers glide through a leafy sea of reds, oranges and yellows.
5. Cascade Range, Wash. Drive, pedal or hike through the Cascades mountains for breathtaking scenery.
6. Central Park, New York City. This iconic American space presents fall colors with classic architecture as a backdrop.
7. Eureka Springs, Ark. Fall leaves contrast gorgeously with limestone at this steep village.
8. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tenn. Leaf-peepers are welcomed with blue skies at these Smoky Mountain gateways.
9. Keene, N.H. Check out the Keene Pumpkin Festival Oct. 18, voted best specialty food fest by readers of USA TODAY 10Best.
10. Taos, N.M. Hiking and horse trails amid jaw-dropping cottonwoods under blue skies.