The CAPC has paused all media campaigns. We will determine the media strategy and approach closer to launch when we have a clearer picture of the landscape in the U.S., media consumption habits and other factors that could impact our strategies. All unspent media dollars from spring will be shifted to start upon re-launch and would run through the fall campaign. This campaign timing would allow us to impact late summer and fall travel.
We are proceeding with the development of the new brand campaign concept with Paradise Advertising. We will formally launch the new brand and campaign in July across all platforms.
Please see the City of Eureka Springs web site for updates from Mayor Berry.
- Arkansas Hospitality Association Resources
- Disaster Loan Assistance from the Small Business Administration
- Helpful information about your insurance and business interruption
- Coronavirus updates for hotel owners
- Canceled/Postponed festivals and events resources
- Facebook Small Business Grants
- If your lodging property is interested in entering a contract or lease with the state or local government as part of the response to COVID-19, fill out this form.
- Arkansas resources for businesses and employers
- National Restaurant Association resources
- The Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act